• Stay off the internet.
• Find something to do and pursue it, whatever the underlying cause might be.
• Figure it out for the winter.
• Be in an amazing place where people can come visit you. (High priority.)
• Forget about New Year’s Eve things. That is all bullshit.
• Don’t let ___________ get you down.
• Don’t think too much about things you cannot change.
• Resist your audience, their approval will mislead you.
• Write often. Keep it both private and illegible.
• Find a goodbye song.
• Get in damn shape, finally.
• Drink cappuccinos. It’s your new thing.
• Get motivated early in the AM.
• Sleep on trains.
• If you don’t love that book, forgive yourself and get another one.
• Don’t be a goddamn idiot.
I lost him; but I found myself.
The best background
Hometown for Christmas
A Lafayette Christmas.
Cafés I have known... La Bascule, Montmartre.
Just type "Thomas Pynchon"
great art the day after charlie hebdo
Plastic sandwich. Feed my soul.