Melbourne — It’s a well know fact that 79% of Earth’s surface is water. What people don’t know is that only 1% of all water is drinkable. The remaining 99% is either salt water or frozen, which means that we cann...
How to Counter World Water Scarcity by Using Your Gutters Wisely
basket ball hooooooooooooooooooooop
I made a cover for my notebook. I want the outside to represent me as much as the inside.
Sometimes a little breakage (and a little pig) can make you stronger.
My first reaction? "This room used to be pink?!"